🍄 Today’s guest is William-Padilla Brown. William is a self-taught mycologist, mushroom forager, and researcher. He’s the founder of MycoSymbiotics, a research organization focused on Fungi and Algae.
In this episode:
- How cordyceps can inhibit HIV
- Why you should grow oyster mushrooms on coffee grounds
- The most over-looked functional mushroom
- How mushrooms can absorb radiation
- Fun theories about psychedelic algae
- Meta-Programming the human biocomputer
- And More!
Learn more about Will on his website: https://solo.to/permaculturepapi
Learn more about Mycosymbiotics on the website: https://mycosymbiotics.com/