Zach Haigney, Author of The Trip Report - Future Trends in the Psychedelics Industry
Zach Haigney is the author of The Trip Report, a newsIetter that covers the emerging psychedelic science, medicine, and policy landscape. In this conversation, Zach and Brom discuss emerging trends, questions and hot topics in the psychedelics industry including:
- The lines of tension between Drug Development and Drug Policy
- Directive vs Non-Directive Psychedelic Therapy
- How Psychedelics are inverting the traditional drug development model
- What business models will emerge in psychedelics?
- Are fears about VC investment in psychedelics overstated?
- How psychedelics can be thought of as a form of hormetic therapy
- What can psychedelics be used for outside of treating mental health issues?
We also discuss The Trip Report's recent acquisition by Beckley Waves.
You can check out The Trip Report here: https://thetripreport.substack.com/
Follow Zach on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zach_haigney
Follow Brom on Twitter: https://twitter.com/therealbrom
Make sure to subscribe to the show!